Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"The LOST Musical 2" by FrecklesPhoenix
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
FrecklesPhoenix
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:16 am    Post subject: "The LOST Musical 2" by FrecklesPhoenix Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"The LOST Musical 2" 01-30-2008
Its finally here! The sequel to the LOST Musical! It may be shorter, but its got more in it. Enjoy!
Song: Various by Various
Vidder: FrecklesPhoenix
Length: 3:09 (41.4MB wmv)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG9v-qHppiw

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes! I'm the first to comment! This was fabulously funny Freckels! Loved it! Okay, now for my favorite parts...number one favorite part had to be the making fun of Jack part! That is always just so funny how you do that! Then I really liked the "I feel pretty" part with Mr. Friendly and then the banana phone was soo totally random, I was like wtf? Made me really laugh! I watched it with my husband and he thought it was really funny too. He liked the Jack part the best as well.
Gold from me! Hope there will be a Lost Musical 3 at some point!

Last edited by nikkimonique on Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG! You dedicated it to me (along with a few others)?? I'm so honored. Thank you so much. Anyway, onto the actual comment, I'll write as I watch...

I loved the 'Make Your Own Kind Of Music' thing at the beginning. Was that remix someone made? Nice. Especially with the color clips. ROFL! The Claire/Marshal part made me laugh out loud, that was awesome, and I don't even know why I laughed so hard. The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything? Are you a Veggie tales fan??? lol I used to watch that so much when I was little. xD Haha! I love tom feeling 'so pretty' that was great. Seriosuly, I am enjoying this so much more than the other one so far and I loved that one too! "I dot even know what a bafoon is!" LOL! My mom always uses that word...I've been there, Jack. I liked the colors in the 'Crazy' part, tho it wasn't real funny, I enjoyed watching it. Heck,I even enjoyed the credits and that crazy remix of Mama Cass!! This was incredible. I vote a gold.

Make more! Seriously, this could turn into a series. *hint hint*
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you guys SO MUCH!!!! I'm glad you enjoyed it so much!!!!

Nikki-Oh yeah, gotta poke fun of Jack... and the "I Feel Pretty took me forever to decide on!! I couldn't decide which character I wanted to use the song for... and finally I just decided that it would be funniest with Tom. (because... you know... *cough* gay! *cough*) Oh, and the banana phone was weird... but I liked it.

Sassy- Yes, this one's dedicated to you and Kat (and the guy from YouTube who gave me the idea). Because you always make me keep going, even when I want to quit! Same for her. And yes!!! The "Make Your Own Kind Of Music Remix" was found by happy coincidence when I was looking for something else. It was so random and perfect!! I had to use it! And HECK YES I LOVE VEGGIE TALES!!! Larry is the best! That's why I made him Sawyer... And the bafoon thing is from Red vs Blue, a really funny series of videos about the Halo guys.

And yes... I'm thinkin this will be a series... Expect another!
xSoppySofax
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:18 am    Post subject: The LOST Musical 2 by FrecklesPhoenix Reply with quote

OMG THIS WAS SOO FUNNY! i loved toms i feel pretty bit omg ha ha gold from me
buffyfan145
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:59 pm    Post subject: The LOST Musical 2 by FrecklesPhoenix Reply with quote

Awesome job Nicole!!! That was hysterical!!! I'm still cracking up laughing!!! You had SO many funny parts in it, epsically with Tom and "I feel Pretty"!!! LOL
Aimee
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:43 pm    Post subject: The LOST Musical 2 by FrecklesPhoenix Reply with quote

Awesome. Period.
FrecklesPhoenix
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:53 pm    Post subject: Re: The LOST Musical 2 by FrecklesPhoenix Reply with quote

3279 wrote:
OMG THIS WAS SOO FUNNY! i loved toms i feel pretty bit omg ha ha gold from me

Thanks! Yeah... I went there.
Quote:
Awesome job Nicole!!! That was hysterical!!! I'm still cracking up laughing!!! You had SO many funny parts in it, epsically with Tom and "I feel Pretty"!!! LOL

Thanks so much! I'm glad you enjoyed it.
Quote:
Awesome. Period.

No YOU're awesome. Thanks for the gold!

Last edited by FrecklesPhoenix on Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spinning Iris
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
"Ring Ring Ring Ring Banana Phone"

OMG freaking hilarious.
I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.
I will run and get you a gold as well as a cookie.
FrecklesPhoenix
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spinning Iris wrote:
Quote:
"Ring Ring Ring Ring Banana Phone"

OMG freaking hilarious.
I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.
I will run and get you a gold as well as a cookie.

Gee thanks!!! *eats cookie gratefully* I like the banana phone too.
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:12 am    Post subject: The LOST Musical 2 by FrecklesPhoenix Reply with quote

That was hilarious My favourite part was the banana phone for some reason cracked me up real bad. Great job! Love the first one aswell.
Joon
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was sooo funny!
Great job! I think my favourite part was also the banana phone.
But all the Jackfaces at the end were also hilarious - he really is crazy...

Icon by ack attack
riay_night
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:54 am    Post subject: The LOST Musical 2 by FrecklesPhoenix Reply with quote

This was amazing! I haven't watched the first one, but I will now! Did you do the remix of Make your own kind of music by yourself? If you did, it was awesome!!! I love the Eko at the end. And the part with Claire. And all the Jack parts! And the Tom parts!!! So I guess I loved it all! And I loved that you used a bit from Buffy! This was fantastic!!!!
FrecklesPhoenix
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:50 pm    Post subject: Re: The LOST Musical 2 by FrecklesPhoenix Reply with quote

Polarbear- Thanks!! You know how much I love getting compliments from you! Glad you enjoyed it!

Joon- Thanks! And yes, Jack is definitely crazy! And really easy to make fun of!

riay_night- No, actually, the remix from a website that is basically a guy remixing whatever he feels like... I really went there just for his "This is SPARTA" remix, but I found this and just loved it. I'm glad you enjoyed all of it. Yeah, I'm surprised that more people haven't asked about the Eko thing. I loved it- that's Will Smith's voice. The "What you want, a cookie?" line is from the Hancock trailer, which I think is hilarious and can't wait for the movie! Thanks for the comment!
wolffootball37
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAY!!! That was funny!!! I love how you put in those 10 second segments in there rather than using one large song, it makes it soo diverse and funny. I loved the jack parts, and I loved tom with "im so pretty" and yay you used the Billy Madison song! the part with the clown though would of worked with Mikhail but no biggie. Anyway great video!!! You need to make a series with these! Just keep them comming!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: